- Braunwald's Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, Single Volume - 9th Edition.
- A Canticle for Elvis.
- Passar bra ihop;
- You are here.
- See a Problem?.
This award-winning text has been completely updated, providing a superior multimedia reference for every aspect of this fast-changing field, including new material about almost every topic in cardiology. Your email address will not be published. Sign in close. Remember me.
No account yet? Create an Account. Search for: Search.
- Account Options.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today?
- The House of Odel: A Norwegian American Novel about Love, Betrayal, Beliefs, and Tradition!
- Braunwald's Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, Single Volume.
- Braunwald's Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, Single Volume;
- A Night to Remember.
Home Contact Us My account. Shopping cart close. Click to enlarge. Add to cart.
Braunwald's Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine
The research laboratory that Dr. Libby directs studies the messengers created by the body that may produce arterial plaque and blockages, as well as normal and abnormal function of smooth muscle and endothelial cells. Boston Magazine named Dr.
Libby a top cardiologist. Libby has received research recognitions on four continents including the highest basic research awards from the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology, the Gold Medal of the European Society of Cardiology, and the Anitchkow award from the European Atherosclerosis Society. Douglas P.
Zipes , Peter Libby , Robert O. Bonow , Douglas L.
'Braunwald's Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine' comes to the app store
Mann , Gordon F. II Genetics and Personalized Medicine. IV Heart Failure.